It’s about that time. Each year, for a very small window of time, Staple Design and Reed Space opens it’s H.R. Department to new internship opportunities. As always…
- if you have an interest in what we do. You’ll be able to work in all facets of our business: Staple Design Studio, Staple Clothing and Reed Space.
- if you are ready to bust your ass. Hard.
- if you know how to keep a schedule.
- if you want the opportunity of a lifetime to gain real life hands-on experience.
DO NOT APPLY:
- if you live really far away from downtown NYC.
- if you only need a seasonal short term internship. We need people who can commit. Most current Staple employees started as interns.
- if you just want to sit in a chair and design all day.
- if you need money.
- if you just wanna be “down”.
- if you have bad breath or uncontrollable body odor.
In internships as in life: You get out as much as you put in.